On Twin Cities Live: Home Shopping Wishlist During Covid
It’s no surprise that with Covid-19 and stay-at-home orders, families are on the hunt for homes that fulfill their new lifestyle. We visited Twin Cities Live for our Real Estate Report segment and discussed some of the top items on homebuyers’ wish lists.
Trends in homebuyer home searches:
- Moving out to the suburbs, and even acreage
- Homes with more square feet
- Flex rooms and Zoom Rooms
- Home offices
- Larger pantries
- Home workout rooms
- Multi-generational housing
- Bigger outdoor spaces with backyard amenities
- In-ground pools
For all of our segments, visit our YouTube channel.